Ahead of their Premier League encounter at the Vitality Stadium on Saturday, both Bournemouth and West Ham will have to shake off disappointing mid-week Carabao Cup defeats to League One teams. A much-changed, but still strong Bournemouth team were beaten 2-0 and dumped out of the cup at Burton Albion, while West Ham were battered 4-0 at Oxford United.
The Cherries come into their latest top-flight contest on the back off successive 3-1 league victories over Everton and Southampton respectively, while West Ham have strung together 3 wins in their last 4 and are unbeaten in 5 since their opening day mauling by Man City.
The Irons were dealt a relatively kind run of fixtures during that period, however, with games against bottom club Watford, newly promoted duo Aston Villa and Norwich, and a meeting with an injury-stricken Man Utd side all successfully navigated.
This weekend, however, West Ham run into a Bournemouth outfit that is clicking into gear. The Cherries attack has been particularly potent of late, hitting the net 6 times in 180 minutes of Premier League football. Check out more of the latest English Premier League matches and get the most accurate football prediction by TipsPortal.
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in their last 5 competitive fixtures against West Ham (W3 D2).
- Bournemouth have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home competitive fixtures against West Ham.
- Bournemouth have won their last 2 league games. Bournemouth’s last 6 league games have seen both teams score.
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last 5 league games (W3 D2).
- West Ham have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 league games.
Bournemouth vs West Ham Prediction
- Both teams are coming into this game in good form in the league. However, both teams also suffered humiliating defeats in their midweek Carabao Cup games. There isn’t much separating the 2 teams and given that both have been in good goal scoring form, we are tipping this game to end in a 2-2 draw.
Check out our other free football tips for the featured matches this week.