LA Galaxy will travel to the Dicks Sporting Goods Park to face Colorado Rapids in this MLS clash. Colorado have won their last 3 home league games while LA have lost 5 of their last 6 road trips. Can the visitors stop the rot? Read on for Colorado Rapids vs LA Galaxy betting tips and predictions.
Colorado Rapids claimed a 2-0 win at home to Seattle Sounders at the weekend and moved up to 10th in the Western Conference table, while last time out LA Galaxy were defeated 4-3 by those very same opponents, and slipped out of the playoff places in the aftermath.
Despite some inconsistent form in recent weeks, the hosts will be come into this game with some confidence. They have won 7 of their last 9 in front of their home fans, with the other 2 ending in narrow 2-1 defeats to New York and New England. They have scored in every home league game this season and should fancy their chances against an LA side that have leaked a whopping 18 goals in their last 6 away days.
LA won’t be too pleased with the fact that they are on the road again. They have been in abysmal form and despite Ibrahimovic’s return, the Swede was hapless as his team slumped to yet another away defeat against Seattle last time out. That 4-3 defeat meant that LA have conceded at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 road trips, which is an appalling statistic to say the least. Check out more of the latest Major League Soccer matches and get the most accurate football prediction by TipsPortal.
- 4 of the last 5 fixtures between these 2 teams have seen at least 3 goals scored.
- Colorado are unbeaten in 4 of their last 6 competitive fixtures against LA Galaxy (W3 D1).
- Colorado have won 7 of their last 9 home league games (L2).
- LA Galaxy have lost 5 of their last 6 away league games (D1 L5).
- LA Galaxy have conceded at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 away league games.
Colorado Rapids vs LA Galaxy Prediction
- LA Galaxy’s backline have been almost nonexistent in their recent away games. LA have scored in their last 3 road trips though and we think that we should see both teams score here.
- Colorado’s home form has improved tremendously since they started the season with a 6 game winless streak at home. They have won 7 of their last 9 at home and we are tipping them to make it 8 here with a 3-2 victory.
Check out our other free football tips for the featured matches this week.