Germany will host Argentina at the Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund on Thursday morning in this International Friendly. With both teams coming into this game in reasonably good form, who will emerge victorious here? Read on for Germany vs Argentina betting tips and predictions.
This fixture has often been one of football’s biggest rivalries in international football. Joachim Low has announced that Marc-Andre ter Stegen will begin at goal for the Germans, amid the ongoing scandal between Germany’s captain Manuel Neuer and his deputy.
The Germans have emerged victorious in 4 of their last 5 fixtures and their only setback in that period of time was a 4-2 defeat against Netherlands in their Euro 2020 qualifying match.
The Albiceleste will be without Leo Messi for this match, but it seems that Inter striker Lautaro Martinez is a more than capable replacement, as he scored a 1st half hat-trick in Argentina’s last match which was a 4-0 win against Mexico. Don’t miss more of the latest International Friendly matches and get the most accurate football prediction by TipsPortal.
- Germany have won 4 of their last 5 matches (L1).
- Germany have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 matches.
- Argentina are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 meetings with Germany in normal time (W3 D2).
- Argentina are unbeaten in their last 3 matches, keeping clean sheets in the last 2.
Germany vs Argentina Prediction
- The Argentinian’s will be without Leo Messi and the quality that he brings will be sorely missed by the visitors. The hosts should win this one and we are tipping them for a 2-1 win or better.
Check out our other free football tips for the featured matches this week.