Norway held neighbours Sweden to a 1-1 draw in Solna on Matchday 6 and will now face Group F leaders, Spain at the Ullevaal Stadion this weekend. La Roja arrives with a fantastic record of 6 wins in their last 6 qualifiers and most recently beat the Faroe Islands 4-0 in September. Given their dominance, the visitors will be expecting another 3 points when they make the trip to Oslo on Sunday morning.
Norway are on a 5 match unbeaten run but have only won two of those games and are expected to make Saturday’s clash competitive, while Spain are unbeaten in their last 7 matches and have won on each occasion and that’s why we’ve backed them to edge out their hosts this weekend. Don’t miss more of the latest Euro Qualification matches and get the most accurate football prediction by TipsPortal.
- Norway are unbeaten in their last 5 fixtures (W2 D3).
- 4 of Norway’s last 6 fixtures have seen both teams score.
- Norway have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 fixtures.
- Spain have won 3 and lost 1 of their last 4 fixtures against Norway.
- Spain have won their last 7 fixtures.
- Spain have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 fixtures.
Norway vs Spain Prediction
- Though Spain are the much better team on paper, Norway have a rather fantastic record at home and it’s been 3 years since they last lost at home. We expect the hosts to keep things tight at the back and we have a feeling that Norway can produce an upset here with a 1-1 draw.
Check out our other free football tips for the featured matches this week.