PSG will be looking for their 4th consecutive win in all competitions when they travel to the Allianz Riviera to take on Nice. The hosts have been in poor form and have won just 1 of their last 5 league games. Can Nice avoid defeat? Read on for Nice vs PSG betting tips and predictions.
Thomas Tuchel’s side went into the international break on a 3-match winning streak as they brushed aside visiting Angers 4-0 at home. Angers have been the surprise package this season and were 2nd in the league ahead of the match but PSG showed their brilliance and made it look like an easy victory.
Last season’s Ligue 1 champions have been in typically incredible form this season with the only recent blip coming in their 2-0 defeat to Reims. Apart from that match they have been fantastic, with their defence doing its job with 7 shut outs in their last 8 matches.
Nice haven’t been in anywhere near as impressive form as PSG have as they are winless in their last 3 games. Patrick Vieira’s men haven’t really gotten going yet this season but to be fair to them they have had some very tough matches recently with Lille (1-1) and in-form Monaco (1-3) and Nantes (0-1) sides before the break. Don’t miss more of the latest French Ligue 1 matches and get the most accurate football prediction by TipsPortal.
- Nice are winless in 4 of their last 5 league games (D1 L3).
- 8 of Nice’s last 9 league games have seen both teams score.
- PSG have won 5 of their last 6 away competitive fixtures against Nice (L1).
- PSG have won 6 of their last 7 league games (L1).
- PSG have kept 6 clean sheets in their last 7 league games.
OGC Nice vs PSG Prediction
- Nice might be in pretty inconsistent form at the moment, but they have scored in all but 1 of their 9 league games this season. They should nick a goal here and we are backing both teams to score.
- PSG are the unsurprising favourites for this one. Nice haven’t looked up to par this season, while PSG are in fantastic form and should have no problem securing the 3 points here. Considering both teams’ current form, we think that the visitors should be able to secure a 2-1 win or better here.
Check out our other free football tips for the featured matches this week.