Vitesse will welcome PEC Zwolle to the GelreDome. The hosts look to continue their unbeaten run to the new season at home to a side that is yet pick up their first points of the tournament.
Vitas have recently accumulated 4 points from their opening two matches of the new Eredivisie season. They kicked off the new season with a pleasing 2-2 draw at home against Ajax and followed that up with a 2-0 win away at Willem II, with the goals coming from Jay-Roy Grot and Tim Matavz in the second half of the game.
PEC Zwolle has lost both their opening games, conceding 6 goals in the process. The visitors have lost both games against Willem II and Utrecht by 3-1 scorelines and come into this fixture desperate to get their first points of the campaign.
- 4 of the last 6 competitive encounters have seen both teams score.
- Vitesse is unbeaten in the last 10 home competitive fixtures against PEC Zwolle.
- Vitesse is unbeaten in their last 2 league games (W1 D1).
- Zwolle have lost their last 2 league games.
Vitesse vs PEC Zwolle Prediction
- Vitesse and Zwolle have both scored in their last 2 league games and based on their head-to-head record on this ground, we fancy Vitesse and Zwolle to score here.
- Vitesse Arnhem has a good record against PEC Zwolle and they are undoubtedly the better side in this contest. The visitors are currently struggling in the new Eredivisie season with back to back defeats, so we’re tipping this game to end in a 3-1 win for Vitesse.
Check out our other free football prediction and tips for the featured matches this week.