Yeovil will welcome Sutton United to Huish Park for this England National League encounter. The hosts finally broke their 3-game losing streak with a 3-1 win against Notts County last time out. Can they record back to back wins? Read on for Yeovil Town vs Sutton United betting tips and predictions.
Yeovil have had a mixed bag of results to start of this campaign, as they’ve won 3, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their first 8 league games. They’ve not been terrible, but they’re struggling to offer more going forward than they’ve given away at the back.
Fortunately, Yeovil have a good home form to fall back on, which is where they’ve claimed 7 of their 10 points, winning 2, drawing 1 and losing 1 of their 4 games at Huish Park.
While Yeovil have been at their best at home, Sutton have saved their better performances for when playing away from the comforts of home. Paul Doswell’s men are unbeaten on the road this term, with 2 wins and 2 draws, scoring 6 and conceding just 3 in the process.
- Yeovill have lost 3 of their last 4 league games (W1).
- Sutton are unbeaten in their last 4 away league games (W2 D2).
- Sutton have scored in their last 4 away league games.
Yeovil Town vs Sutton United Prediction
- Sutton United have been a rather solid team on their travels, scoring in every road trip so far. Given that the hosts have also scored in every home league game, we fancy both teams getting on the scoresheet here.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last 4 road trips. We think that they can extend that run here against a Yeovil side that have lost 3 of their last 4. As such, we are tipping the visitors for a 2-1 win.
Check out our other free football prediction and tips for the featured matches this week.